Friday, November 6, 2015

The Big Pitch

Yesterday after school, my Dig Cit class had our community pitch, where we present our Passion Project to members of the community and school in order to receive feedback. It was an amazing turnout, as there were at least 50 people who attended! Every student in the class set up a both that community members could walk right up to and learn the ins and outs of that person's passion project. Thank you so much to those of you who did come out to support me and my classmates. 
My presentation consisted of about a 2 minutes explanation of my passion and how I planned on creating my website. My poster board was very detailed, highlighting both my website as well as my blog. Further, I talked about my involvement in the tech II class that really spurred on my passion. I enjoyed answering question from community members and seeing the smile on their face when they realized how helpful my project soon would be. 
My mentor, "Mr. Brian" also made an appearance! I actually used him in my presentation and he looked very happy to be involved in my project. Overall, the night was a complete success with everyone very happy about the ambitions of the Dig Cit class. Thank you all again if you came out to support me and my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment